Deathrock Greece Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathrock Greece Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

bikini kill!kill!kill!

Go down 
+11
iliana
sufferin_succotash
✂F.Rohypnol
nadja_x
ChopiZong
TO username
MaryLeBone
PP
ghost
stuper duck
CoffinBaby
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ChopiZong
mUmMy
ChopiZong

bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:54 pm

Γαμημ!@#$$#%@%@#%ενο shrink-your-url-and-get-paid!!!
Παλι δεν μπορω να ανοιξω το link!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:38 am

απλα πανε στην αντρες μπαρ κ κοψε το πριν το κανονικο λινκ..
Back to top Go down
ChopiZong
mUmMy
ChopiZong

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:09 am

Α, επιασε...
Εγω απλα εκανα copy paste to link και εβαζα πιο πριν το www. αλλα δεν επιανε...
Φχαριστωωω!
Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 3:19 pm

"I'm Gonna Be a Slut" - Pansy Division

The older that I get
the less I want to settle down
The older that I get
the more I want to get around
I wanna live for pleasure
I wanna live for fun
So many lovely guys
I want to sleep with every one
I'm gonna be a slut
I used to be a Christian
I was shy and insecure
but i spread my legs
and dumped the Lord
and now I Know for sure
I wanna live a long live
Be older than King Tut
cause I got lots of condoms
and the're going up your butt

I'M GONNA BE A SLUT I'M GONNA BE A SLUT I'M GONNA BE A SLUT I'M GONNA BE A SLUT!!!!
Back to top Go down
nadja_x
GhOuL
nadja_x

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:41 pm

the git's-here's to your fuck

viva mia zapata \m/

how nice saying your last words to somebody through this song,yeah...yeah..yeah.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
a lad in vein
WeRewOLf
a lad in vein

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:03 pm

bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 2zdyx02
Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:30 am

wiki:final girl

According to Clover, the final girl is typically sexually unavailable or virginal, avoiding the vices of the victims (sex, narcotic usage, etc.). She sometimes has a unisex name (e.g., Teddy, Billie, Georgie, Sidney). Occasionally the Final Girl will have a shared history with the killer. The final girl is the "investigating consciousness" of the film, moving the narrative forward and as such, she exhibits intelligence, curiosity, and vigilance.

One of the basic premises of Clover’s theory is that audience identification is unstable and fluid across gender lines, particularly in the case of the slasher film. During the final girl’s confrontation with the killer, Clover argues, she becomes masculinized through "phallic appropriation" by taking up a weapon, such as a knife or chainsaw, against the killer. Conversely, Clover points out that the villain of slasher films is often a male whose masculinity, and sexuality more generally, are in crisis. Examples would include Norman Bates in Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho. Clover points to this gender fluidity as demonstrating the impact of feminism in popular culture.

The phenomenon of the male audience having to identify with a young female character in an ostensibly male-oriented genre, usually associated with sadistic voyeurism, raises interesting questions about the nature of slasher films and their relationship with feminism. Clover argues that for a film to be successful, although the Final Girl is masculinized, it is necessary for this surviving character to be female, because she must experience abject terror, and many viewers would reject a film that showed abject terror on the part of a male. The terror has a purpose, in that the female is 'purged' if she survives, of undesirable characteristics, such as relentless pursuit of pleasure in her own right. An interesting feature of the genre is the 'punishment' of beauty and sexual availability (Leading to the idea that "Sex = Death" in Horror Movies)
Back to top Go down
nadja_x
GhOuL
nadja_x

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:50 am

Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:24 pm

http://zinelibrary.info/ladders-and-hips-open-letter-boys-my-life

A zine on self-injury, eating disorders, and sexualized violence. This zine lays open the author's struggle with internalized sexism by looking at the ways patriarchy has manifested itself in the author's body. Other articles connect her personal experiences with a broader, intersectional exploration of power within activist and punkrock communities she both embraces and attempts to hold accountable.

TRIGGER WARNING: this zine deals explicitly with self injury, eating disorders, and sexual assault. read with care.
Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:00 am

NO PROTECTOR - NO LEADER - NO MASTER

bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 Manife10
Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 pm

ο τυπας περιμενε οτι θα τον λεγαμε σεξιστη.
εγω αναρωτιομουν, αν το τραγουδι παρουσιαζοταν απο all female band ποσο διαφορετικα μπορει να το βλεπαμε.
η γραμμη που χωριζει τον ερωτισμο, τη χυδαιοτητα και το σεξισμο ειναι λεπτη και θολη. τι σημαινει σεξουαλικη απελευθερωση;
οσοι καταδικαζουν το σεξισμο δεν ειναι απαραιτητα μη-σεξιστες, οπως και οσοι μισουν τους χιπιδες δε σημαινει οτι δεν κρυβουν ενα σκατοχιπη μεσα τους, ομοιως οσοι κυνηγανε φασιστες δε σημαινει οτι δεν ειναι οι ιδιοι φασιστες one way or another, και ουτω καθεξης.
(hope you got the t-shirt joke now.)
Back to top Go down
PP
mUmMy
PP

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:41 pm

κανω ενα διαλειμμα για ενα τσιγαρο.
αυνανισμος στο φουμπου και πετυχαινω αυτο:
καποια:
-Πες μου πως γινεται... να κυβερνουν τον κοσμο αντρες (με τα αποτελεσματα που ολοι ξερουμε) και παραλληλα για ολα να φταινε οι γκομενες; Δακρύζω και πονώ, φωνάζω και γελώ και κλαίω και παραμιλώ.
καποιος:
-άντρας είναι η μέρκελ; (μπορεί) άντρας είναι η λαγκαρνίνα; άντρας ήταν η θάτσερ; άντρας είναι η σπανιόλα υπουργίνα οικονομικών; άντρας είναι η Γιαμαντοπούλαινα; έλα, τώρα!
Back to top Go down
ChopiZong
mUmMy
ChopiZong

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Μηπως θελει αυτος ο "καποιος" να του απαριθμησουμε τους αντρες;
Μπορω να ξεκινησω τωρα και να τελειωσω σε μια βδομαδα...
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:34 pm

She's A Punk Rocker UK is a documentary by and about Punk Rock women

http://www.raindance.co.uk/site/index.php?id=89,911,0,0,1,0
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:27 am

skhno8eheno apo rubella ballet giati den ta les ola?
Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:06 pm

ΜΗΝ ΥΠΟΤΙΜΑΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΟΠ! (σορρυ για την παρεκτροπη)
Lily Allen - Not Fair

παρτε τους στιχους αποσπασματικα.

I will survive - Gloria Gaynor

OTAN ΤΟ ΕΓΩ ΣΟΥ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΙΟ ΜΕΓΑΛΟ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΝ ΠΟΥΤΣΟ ΣΟΥ
(σορρυ για την παρεκτροπη)
Back to top Go down
✂F.Rohypnol
WeRewOLf
✂F.Rohypnol

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/FRohypnol
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:16 am

Oi Polloi - When Two Men Kiss

When two men kiss
Walk hand in hand
The fear of what
You don't understand
Explodes into violence
Screams break the silence
The guy was a poof
The guy was queer
Dehumanised
And living in fear
No, you're not thick
And you say they're sick
But the only sickness I can see
Is the cancer of
Your bigotry
What kind of society do we live in where the simple act of showing love and affection towards another human being results in this kind of sickening murderous violence? Intolerance, bigotry and hate - I say it's time to stop.
From nazi boneheads to Bad Brains - Warped attitiudes that we must change and it's not just homofobia - Rampant sexism, macho dancing, beating of woman - All this is rife within the scene - often closer to home than we care to acknowledge. It's time to stop sweeping things under the carped - Confront the problems - And act.

Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Группа Pussy Riot жжет путинский гламур
Back to top Go down
sufferin_succotash
WeRewOLf
sufferin_succotash

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 am

αναφορικα
Riot Grrrl did not meet the needs of many women because it was mostly a white, middle-class, youth-oriented movement. It also did not accomplish any sweeping changes for women such as abortion rights or sexual harassment laws, successes achieved by second-wave feminists. το διαβασα.
Back to top Go down
✂F.Rohypnol
WeRewOLf
✂F.Rohypnol

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:13 am

bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 Tumblr17
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/FRohypnol
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Flapper:
"the social butterfly type… the frivolous, scantily-clad, jazzing flapper, irresponsible and undisciplined, to whom a dance, a new hat, or a man with a car, were of more importance than the fate of nations."
Flappers' behavior was considered outlandish at the time and redefined women's roles. The image of flappers were young women who went by night to jazz clubs where they danced provocatively, smoked cigarettes through long holders, and dated freely, perhaps indiscriminately. They rode bicycles, drove cars, and openly drank alcohol, a defiant act in the American period of Prohibition.
Flappers also began working outside the home and challenging women's traditional societal roles. They advocated voting and women's rights. With time, came the development of dance styles then considered shocking, such as the Charleston, the Shimmy, the Bunny Hug, and the Black Bottom.
The evolving flapper look required 'heavy makeup' in comparison to what had previously been acceptable outside of professional usage in the theatre. With the invention of the metal lipstick container as well as compact mirrors bee stung lips came into vogue.
Despite its popularity, the flapper lifestyle and look could not survive the Wall Street Crash and the following Great Depression. The high-spirited attitude and hedonism simply could not find a place amid the economic hardships of the 1930s.

apo wiki
Back to top Go down
ChopiZong
mUmMy
ChopiZong

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:23 pm

Επιναν, καπνιζαν, βαφονταν, χορευαν, εβγαιναν ραντεβου με οποιον να ναι, ηθελαν να ψηφισουν και, ω τι συμφορα!, δουλευαν εκτος σπιτιου προκαλωντας τον παραδοσιακο κοινωνικο ρολο της γυναικας...

Σα δε ντρεπονται οι ξετσιπωτες!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bikini kill!kill!kill!   bikini kill!kill!kill! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

bikini kill!kill!kill!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathrock Greece Forums :: Community :: General Discussion -Randomness-
Jump to: