Deathrock Greece Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathrock Greece Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R.I.P. Dennis Hopper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a lad in vein
WeRewOLf
a lad in vein

R.I.P. Dennis Hopper Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Dennis Hopper   R.I.P. Dennis Hopper EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:14 pm

malakia...
Quote :
Actor Dennis Hopper has finally succumbed to his battle with prostate cancer at the age 74. According to Ktla, the actor died at his Venice, CA home early Saturday morning, May 29. He was surrounded by family and friends.

Hopper is best known for writing, directing and starring in "Easy Rider" and for his roles in "Blue Velvet" and "Hoosiers." He received Oscar nominations for Best Screenplay for "Easy Rider" and Best Supporting Actor for "Hoosiers." He was most recently starring in the TV series "Crash" for Starz. Hopper's last public appearance was when he received his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame back in March.

Making his battle with cancer even more complicated was the recent struggles he was having with his estranged wife Victoria Duffy in their bitter divorce battle. The court eventually ruled in Duffy's favor.

RIP, Dennis Hopper.
Mr Frank Booth will be missed
Back to top Go down
PP
mUmMy
PP

R.I.P. Dennis Hopper Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Dennis Hopper   R.I.P. Dennis Hopper EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:45 pm

preach brother, preach

rip
(post by bitter)
Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Dennis Hopper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathrock Greece Forums :: Community :: General Discussion -Randomness-
Jump to: