Deathrock Greece Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathrock Greece Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες

Go down 
+11
InFection Van Odnak
Lefi
M.B (cult anti-hero)
iliana
ivan
sufferin_succotash
ChopiZong
PP
ghost
Hebdomeros
cherry_mary
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:24 pm

- How would you like to see your worst enemy end his days on this earth?
P.P.Fenech: In slow motion.

"They Live"
Nada: I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

FYSIKA NO 1
"Pink Flamingos"
Babs Johnson: Kill everyone now! Condone first degree murder! Advocate cannibalism! Eat shit! Filth is my politics! Filth is my life!

moar to come..
Back to top Go down
✂F.Rohypnol
WeRewOLf
✂F.Rohypnol

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:04 pm

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

"People think I'm a miserable sod but it's only because I get asked such bloody miserable questions."
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/FRohypnol
Hebdomeros
InVIsiBLE man

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:27 am

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

"I am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children and clowns laugh in happy anarchy. I am chaos. I am alive, and I tell you that you are free."

"In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni"

"The Key of Joy is disobedience."

"I slept with Faith, and found a corpse in my arms on awaking; I drank and danced all night with Doubt, and found her a virgin in the morning."
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:00 am

"there is no spoon"

Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:01 am

I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:06 pm

"Why spend your life making someone else's dreams come true?"

-- Ed Wood, the movie
Back to top Go down
✂F.Rohypnol
WeRewOLf
✂F.Rohypnol

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:45 am

"Αυτή η ζωή είναι ένα νοσοκομείο που ο κάθε άρρωστος πεθαίνει από επιθυμία να αλλάξει κρεβάτι.
Ο ένας θα 'θελε να υποφέρει απέναντι στη σόμπα και ο άλλος νομίζει ότι θα γιατρευόταν πλάι στο παράθυρο."

Baudelaire
Back to top Go down
PP
mUmMy
PP

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:12 pm

χάος, καμία ελπίδα

γενιά
Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:18 am

μα....πως μου διεφυγε.....
-Το πασχα νηστευουμε.δεν τρωμε λαδι, δεν τρωμε κρεας, δεν κανουμε σεξ....
ΓΙΑΤΙ, ΞΕΡΕΤΕ, ΤΟ ΣΕΞ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΦΤΙΑΓΜΕΝΟ ΑΠΟ ΚΡΕΑΣ!
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:46 pm

Southern trees bear strange fruit
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root
Black bodies swinging in the southern breeze
Strange fruit hanging from the popular trees

Pastoral scene of the gallant south
The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth
Scent of magnolias, sweet and fresh
Then the sudden smell of burning flesh

Here is fruit for the crows to pluck
For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck
For the sun to rot, for the trees to drop
Here is a strange and bitter cry
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:42 pm

The first prowlings of deathrock came in the early '80s before we were labeled as our other counterparts – the gothic movement. There were no Goths. The Deathrockers were splintered off from the punk/hardcore scene that was going on at the time. We played punk rock but we loved Halloween and we looked like vampires. So the phrase "death rock" was born.

-- Dinah Cancer, 2004
Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:25 am

Μίμης : Μερικόι ένιωθαν εγκλωβισμένοι και με την έκρηξη αυτή ήρθανε κοντά. Βέβαια, υπήρχαν και πολλοί βλάκες, έφυγαν όμως γρήγορα. Πάντως και τα συνεπή άτομα δεν υφίστανται γιατί δεν κατάλαβαν πως κάπου η ζωή προχωράει και πρέπει και εσύ, όχι βέβαια να ακολουθείς το ρεύμα, αλλά να δημιουργείς για να ζήσεις. Θυμάμαι στο παλιό μας σχήμα τους RPF, απλά μας άρεσε η μουσική και θέλαμε να κάνουμε κάτι δικό μας. Το πανκ μας άρεσε όχι μόνο σαν ενεργητικότητα και εκρηκτικότητα, αλλά και επειδή ήταν κάτι το διαφορετικό. Πάντως όταν ασχολείσαι με τα ίδια πράγματα καταναλώνεις και καταναλώνεσαι. Ακόμα κι αν κάτι δρα ως εκτόνωση, δεν πρέπει να ξεχνάμε πως η ζωή δεν είναι απόσπασματική : δουλειά-εκτόνωση-δουλειά κτλ
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:08 am

MAUDE EISAI H 8EA MOU SE LATREYW

Maude: Dreyfus once wrote from Devil's Island that he would see the most glorious birds. Many years later in Brittany he realized they had only been seagulls... For me they will always be - *glorious* birds.
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:56 am

BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER
Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl
cherry_mary

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 4:32 am

Death is a natural phenomenon, the method is irrelevant. No one blames death itself, only the method by which it comes.

Francesco: Mmhmm. Oh, well you'll see Franco. Myra is gonna get tired of you and Jesse will grow up to hate you. Then you'll be free. Free to see what the rest of the world looks like.
Franco: What do you think the rest of the world looks like?
Francesco: The rest of the world?
Franco: Mmhmm
Francesco: Who knows if the rest of the world even exists.
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:02 pm

- μμμ, σοβαρα; εισαι σιγουρος;

- αυτο δεν ειναι τιποτα. εμενα την πρωτοχρονια μου επεσε το φλουρι στη βασιλοπιτα.

- θανατος στα πλαινα μαλλια
ρεγγας
Back to top Go down
✂F.Rohypnol
WeRewOLf
✂F.Rohypnol

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 3:37 pm

"I tried singing once and they threw tomatoes. After the show I had a nice salad"

"When i think about all the people i have come upon in my travels i have to think about the people that have come upon me"

"YOU DON'T PUT A BRA IN A DRYER"

Hedwig

Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:27 pm

"α, ου"

το λαρισσαικο χαλαρα...
you have to admire something like that
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:45 am

Δεν υπάρχει κανένας λόγος να κρατήσουμε την ψυχραιμία μας.

Θανος μΠοΝτις
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:06 pm

με τον κινδυνο να εμμενω λιγο σε αυτο το θρεντ...

"δεν ξερω, ευχομαι το ψωμι σας να το βγαζετε εντιμως. αν δεν το βγαζετε εντιμως, τότε, ηδη, εχουμε μεγαλη διαφορα...."

ντ χριστιανοπουλος

Back to top Go down
✂F.Rohypnol
WeRewOLf
✂F.Rohypnol

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:44 am

"Να σου δώσω απόγνωση,
να μην είσαι ζώο"

Χριστιανόπουλος

"Ακόμα και τα ρούχα μας είναι για γέλια.
Είμαστε οι παλιάτσοι της θλίψης."

Oscar Wilde
Back to top Go down
ChopiZong
mUmMy
ChopiZong

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:16 pm

--Μην καθεσαι κατω, θα κρυωσεις...
--Δεν κρυωνω...
--Ετσι λενε ολοι μεχρι να ανακαλυψουν τη παγωνια μεσα τους...

silent scratch
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:40 pm

ΑΜΑ ΔΕ ΣΕ ΝΟΙΑΖΕΙ ΠΟΥ ΠΑΣ , ΔΕΝ ΘΑ ΧΑΘΕΙΣ ΠΟΤΕ

(????)
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες 26371110

Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες Tumblr19

Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες Photo019

Last edited by †ghost† on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες Psychi10

Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες Photo018

Last edited by †ghost† on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες   Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Quotes - Ατάκες
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next