Deathrock Greece Forums

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
PP
mUmMy

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 pm

den katalaba ti eipe o andres... exw xasei episodia.

pantos yparxei theos... beware.....

to zhthma einai an einai me sena i me to thirio...

mUmMy

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:32 pm

paithainw.....

Final Girl

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:21 pm

8es voi8eia?grigora kai anwdyna!na ksemperdeyeis!
Back to top Go down
PP
mUmMy

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:51 pm

oxi.... .thelw arga kai basanistika...

kai xwris poly splateria ok???

euprosdekth i bohtheia sou Razz

Final Girl

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
PP
mUmMy

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:08 pm

καϊκε......

tHe cREAtURE

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:40 pm

� am traveling in a train which is packed. In my compartment every place is occupied by a woman holding a man on her knees. I am a horse.

�ll the travelers have an enormous appetite. They eat without stopping. Suddenly the men begin to whimper, and have a longing for their mother� breast. I am a horse.

�hey unbutton the women� blouses and suck fresh milk to their hearts�content. Only I suckle no one. And I� suckled by no one, because I am a horse!

�o one has taken me on her knees, because I� a horse! I sit upright and tall with my hind legs on the railway seat. I am a horse.�

to neo tragoudi oy the boy legetai to agrimi
(me geysh katsarida)

STOP TRYING TO FIND REASONS NOT TO FUCK EACH OTHER!!
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:19 pm

I have been thinking about this for quite some time and I have come up with a theory as to why deathrock is on the rise and it seems goth is declining in popularity in dark alternative music.

Over the last few years, all over the world deathrock events/clubs have been popping up. As well as this there seems to be more new bands in the deathrock genre than goth. Why this sudden change in musical taste?

Most of us are aware that deathrock is a sister genre to goth. Goth evolved from punk in England, deathrock from punk in America. Both of these styles of punk have a different sound as back in the 70s there wasn't a lot of influence on underground music from across the other side of the world. The differences were considered minimal for a long time and no one really cared. It all fit under the goth umbrella and the only people who really cared were genre nazis. So why the split to define deathrock being so different to goth?

Goth has gotten a bad reputation thanks to the mainstream media. Not only do many people seem to think goth is 'cool' but they are also getting it terribly wrong. MTV has given the idea that goth is some all-welcoming home for the outcast with a wide variety of music ranging from bands like Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, HIM, My Chemical Romance, Evanescence and more. Thanks to the media a lot of kids into 'goth' think the music is all about metal. Hell even fans of clown rap have begun to think they are goth.

There was a period in the 90s when goth was well in decline and no one wanted to be labelled 'goth'. Even many goth bands didn't like being labelled goth. As goth made more headlines in the media (usually for events and people that weren't even remotely goth) people shied away from the label even more. Then as the millennium broke people began to call themselves goth again. But not everyone was happy with the title.

People describe the sound of deathrock to be more 'punky' than goth. But how can this be the case when both genres evolved from punk? In reality they are seeing the similarity to American punk and claiming it is now more punky than the British punk-evolved goth. What they are probably seeing is the difference between goth rock and deathrock. Goth rock came in the second wave of goth bands, so what about the first wave? This is where the term 'Batcave' has come into play.

Batcave is now being used to describe goth music from the first wave or that sounds similar. When you think about it music from this era be it considered batcave or deathrock does tend to sound a lot more similar than to goth rock. The irony of this subgenre name is a lot of bands considered to be 'batcave' never played in the venue back in the day. If batcave were a true genre, shouldn't it incorporate ALL the bands who played there and hence not be a genre at all?

Anyway the link is this. If you ask most modern deathrockers what genres they are into they will tell you deathrock, batcave and maybe some coldwave, horror punk, psychobilly or rock-based darkwave. Basically they are into the pure sound of goth and deathrock. So in reality they aren't deathrockers but merely goth purists. If you take a look at the genres most commonly played in deathrock clubs these are it.

So why adopt the term deathrocker instead of goth? I think this is why - the term 'goth' has become corrupted. This has not only occurred in the mainstream media but also within the genre itself with the rise of goth rock and darkwave. The confusion where some people think industrial and EBM are goth adds more fuel to the fire. So the goth purists now want to avoid the term goth as much as possible. What do they call themselves and their scene? DEATHROCK!

The beauty of deathrock is if you ask the average person if they have ever heard of it they will have no idea what you are talking about. Ask about goth and most people will have heard about it, even if they have the wrong idea. The term deathrock is underground and the genres that have been adopted within the deathrock scene are not well known either. Its like a whole new beginning, the most uber alternative of alternative subcultures, the elite of the elitists. This makes being a deathrocker and going to deathrock events 'cool' compared to goth within alternative circles. So more people start up deathrock bands because goth is so old hat, start buying more deathrock music and may dress the deathrock fashion.

The funny part is deathrock and goth fashions overlap so much there is barely a difference - just people wearing different band badges and patches. This has always been the way. Look at Rozz Williams from Christian Death (deathrock) - he looked way more like a goth. Yet Johnny Slut from Specimen (batcave/goth) looked like the epitome of a deathrocker.

If goth and deathrock were blended way back then, why is it we need to separate them now? Does it really matter who is goth and who is deathrock? If so why should it matter? I have heard plenty of people into the deathrock scene claim to hate goths yet goths don't seem to hate deathrockers...

sxoliaste...den einai diko mou oute syfwnw 100%..

Back to top Go down
stuper duck
WeRewOLf

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:08 pm

gia mena pantws einai polu poluuuu diaforetika...... Twisted Evil
mporei na ftaei ki auto pou les oti
''Goth has gotten a bad reputation thanks to the mainstream media. Not only do many people seem to think goth is 'cool' but they are also getting it terribly wrong. MTV has given the idea that goth is some all-welcoming home for the outcast with a wide variety of music ranging from bands like Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, HIM, My Chemical Romance, Evanescence and more. Thanks to the media a lot of kids into 'goth' think the music is all about metal. Hell even fans of clown rap have begun to think they are goth.''
opote na ekselix8hke polu la8os kai asteio...
apla ektos apo auto....emena proswpika mou fainontai kai teleiws diaforetikes mousikes metaksu tous ..
Back to top Go down
stuper duck
WeRewOLf

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:51 pm

exw na pw kati polu adiko pou mou sunevh x8es to vradu....k stenaxwrh8hka para polu.
apofasisame me kati files kata th diarkeia ths nuxtas na episkeftoume ena parko me paidikh xara....
h xara mas htan para polu megalh,afou hmastan polu me8usmenes...
to parko loipon htan adeio,ola ta paixnidia dika mas kai ola htan paradeisos...enas sketos paradeisos.
meta apo polu paixnidi loipon arxisame na xorophdame oles mazi se ena pagkaki kai koita na deis ti egine...ta duo xula pou htan mono katw apo mena kouniontousan kai to podi mou piasthke anamesa se duo ksula kai oxi mono auto....epeidh ponese polu auto prospa8hsa na xefugw apo ta 2 xula.kai epesa telika katw...kai oxi mono auto...ka8ws epefta katw apo thn tsanta mou efugan oloi mou oi markadoroi kai skorpisthkan (tous exasa tous misous) kai fusika oles gelagane mazi mou.para polu wra...kai skefthka oti einai polu adiko ena prhsmeno podi kai misoi markadoroi gia enan an8rwpo pou xairetai toso polu to paixnidi... Mad
Back to top Go down
a lad in vein
WeRewOLf

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:10 pm

σκατα! μπορεις ομως να μηνυσεις τον δημο και να βγαλεις εκατομμυρια!
και ελπιζω αυτο να μην σε σταματησει την επομενη φορα που θα βρεθεις σε εναν παραδεισο απο το να διασκεδασεις και να ξαναφας τα μουτρα σου. η ζωη ειναι για οσους την ζουν! χαχααα!

και

Quote :
People describe the sound of deathrock to be more 'punky' than goth. But how can this be the case when both genres evolved from punk? In reality they are seeing the similarity to American punk and claiming it is now more punky than the British punk-evolved goth. What they are probably seeing is the difference between goth rock and deathrock. Goth rock came in the second wave of goth bands, so what about the first wave? This is where the term 'Batcave' has come into play.

punky ναι.
το κειμενο μοιαζει να παιρνει υποψιν την υπαρξη μονο των all about eve(γκοθ) με τους christian death.(ντ/ρ)
οταν λεει ντεθροκ εννωει τον straight γλαμοπανκ california ηχο.
μπορει να εχει κ δικιο εγω δεν το βλεπω (ακουω) ετσι.
καλο κειμενο παντως. source?
επισης

bitterJohn wrote:

If you ask most greek deathrockers what genres they are into they will tell you noise, industrial, neofolk, and maybe some deathrock, or darkwave. Basically they are into the pure sound of the industrial landscape. So in reality they aren't deathrockers but merely architects. If you take a look at the genres of the playlists in deathrock forums these are it.
fixed
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
a lad in vein
WeRewOLf

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:16 am

Back to top Go down
stuper duck
WeRewOLf

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:43 am

i'll get the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:18 pm

8.43 re malaka?

Back to top Go down
stuper duck
WeRewOLf

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:21 pm

exoume douleies kwstanth,trexoun oi upoxrewseis Shocked prepei na eimaste sthn tsita! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
stuper duck
WeRewOLf

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 am

entaxei....x8es to vradu htan h 100h fora pou thn eida auth thn tainia...telika mallon einai h agaphmenh mou kai auto de 8a allaxei POTEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:33 pm

eftiaxa dyo mikra demotivational
dark_entries sorry..dont want to start flame war Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
OXI XWRIS PLAKA INE MONO GIA MAS TOYS DYO TO ASTEIO Smile
to allo to SOBARO TO ANEBSA STO SPACE...

By sickjane at 2010-04-25

By sickjane at 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down
cherry_mary
Final Girl

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 am

eisai o 8eos tis kakias kai 8a 8ysiasw kapoio zwntano gia tin eynoia sou!
Back to top Go down
Επισκέπτης

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:54 am

telika pantou xreiazetai enas triangle guy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
stuper duck
WeRewOLf

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 am

hahahaha kwstanthhhh teleio...pragmatika eisai kati san ton megalo daimona ths kakias.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ghost
tHe cREAtURE

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:00 am

xix triangle

Back to top Go down
stuper duck
WeRewOLf

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 am

paidia shmera einai h megalh mera...fovamai.an pa8w kati na xerete oti den htan diko mou la80s...

Back to top Go down
Lasdans Mot
GhOuL

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:23 pm

ειδικασ ι8δ4λυματα γι υτό έχεο και χολές από μοζμβίκη εγώ .
Back to top Go down
Επισκέπτης

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:40 pm

μωρη καργιολα μοζαμβικη απο πανω επινες το κρασι της παρεας εχθες στο μπαλκονι? σε εβλεπα απο το απο το απέναντι και ναι ο Ηλιας εχει σπουδαιο κωλο albino
Back to top Go down
Επισκέπτης

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   Mon May 10, 2010 10:40 pm

rania ή κωσταντη ευχαριστω που μου μαζεψατε το σπιτι.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα   

Back to top Go down

Η βραδυφλεγής αδυσώπητη πολλαπλότητα
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deathrock Greece Forums :: Community :: General Discussion -Randomness-
Jump to: